Skip to main content

My Equality Isn't Up for Debate. Is Yours?

I used to be easily influenced by people and would get really upset if I thought someone didn't like me. But now that I'm older, I realize that you can't please everyone. What really matters is how we feel about ourselves, we can't let others determine our self worth.

That's why I love this quote. I'm older. I'm wiser. And if someone doesn't like me for who I am then so be it. I know that my heart is pure and I'm living my authentic truth. That's all that matters. It took a long time to get here - like 30+ years - but I'm so happy that I'm now brave enough to stand up and be an advocate for myself. So remember this quote and repeat after me:
When I encounter people who try to make me feel lesser than equal, I don't argue. My quality is not up for debate, it is an implicit truth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Law of Attraction Rules: Feeling is Believing

The Law of Attraction says that if you really feel and believe in something, it will manifest. If you really feel and believe that something is rightfully yours - the universe will help you receive it. A parking space near the entrance at the mall, a free coffee, a sale on those really expensive shoes, a new job - the universe is open and just waiting to help us achieve all the things we want. 

Thankful Hearts: A Reminder

Goal: To start each day with a thankful heart

{Morning Coffee Quote} My Caffeine System

Love this quote: There's too much blood in my caffeine system!