Skip to main content

On Letting People Dilute or Poison Your Day with Negativity


It's hard sometimes to block out the negative noise around us. Too often I catch myself letting the not-so-nice people in my life consume my thoughts, and it gets me down. The truth is, I can't be responsible for how other's behave, or the negative path they've chosen. I can only be me, and continue to block out the negative noise and choose to live a grateful and positive life.



Stop allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions. Stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others. 
- Dr. Steve Maraboli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Law of Attraction Rules: Feeling is Believing

The Law of Attraction says that if you really feel and believe in something, it will manifest. If you really feel and believe that something is rightfully yours - the universe will help you receive it. A parking space near the entrance at the mall, a free coffee, a sale on those really expensive shoes, a new job - the universe is open and just waiting to help us achieve all the things we want. 

Thankful Hearts: A Reminder

Goal: To start each day with a thankful heart

{Morning Coffee Quote} My Caffeine System

Love this quote: There's too much blood in my caffeine system!